Up to 12 Hours of Relief. Fast Acting, Metered Pump Spray.
Nõstrilla® helps clear your stuffy nose fast so you can breathe easier all day or night. Nõstrilla® relieves nasal congestion due to common colds, hay fever, and allergies. Nõstrilla® allows you to go about your daily activities in greater comfort.
temporarily relieves nasal congestion:
- due to a cold
- due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- shrinks swollen membranes so you can breathe more freely
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Remove protective cap and prime pump by depressing it firmly several times. Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. With head upright, insert nozzle into nostril. Depress pump two or three times, all the way down, and sniff deeply.
|Active Ingredient (per spray)|
|oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%..........|
Inactive Ingredients: benzalkonium chloride, chlorhexadine, glycine, hydrochloric acid, purified water, sorbitol
For nasal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disease
- High blood pressure
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to come back or get worse.
- Use only as directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms persist
The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store between 20° – 25°C (68° – 77°F). Avoid excessive heat or freezing.