Goody's Cool Orange Extra Strength Headache Powder 24 Sealed Packets
You get the legendary, fast acting, Goody's® powder that thousands of people rely on for their aches and pains, with a cool orange flavor that's easy to swallow. Convenient packaging makes it easier to take, too.
|Active ingredients (per powder)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 325 mg||Pain reliever/Fever reducer|
|Aspirin (NSAID)*500 mg||Pain reliever/Fever reducer|
|Caffeine 65 mg||Pain reliever aid|
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to
- temporarily reduces fever
- menstrual cramps
- muscular aches
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Liver warnings: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4 powders in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or non-prescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any another drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if:
- You have liver disease
- Stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- You have a history of stomach problem, such as heartburn
- You have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- You are taking a diuretic
- You have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
When using this product
Limit the use of caffeine-containing drugs, foods, or drinks because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat. The recommended dose of this product containes about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee.
Stop use and see a doctor if:
- An allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away
- You experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- Feel faint
- Vomit blood
- Have bloody or black stools
- Have stomach pain that does not get better
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever lasts more than three days
- Redness or swelling is present
- Any new symptoms appear
- Ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last three months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: place 1 powder on tongue every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Drink a full glass of water with each dose, or may stir powder into a glass of water or other liquid.
- Do not take more than 4 powders in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store below 30°C (86°F)
- Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, flavors, guar gum, mannitol, monocrystalline cellulose, sucralose
Questions and comments? 1-866-255-5197 weekdays
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is crucial for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms